The Swiss Informatics Society (SI) is committed to the interests and reputation of IT professionals in Switzerland.
To achieve this goal, our mission is to:
- Promote the spread of digital skills and computational thinking in Switzerland
- Support IT education at several levels of competence (from users to high-end professionals)
- Collaborate with other national and international IT associations
- Organize events to inform our community of new developments, trends and technologies
- Support networking events in relation with Information Technology
- Ensure that Switzerland remains a leading nation in engineering and in the use of digital tools
- Support, assist and advise the Swiss government in the legal field of IT
- Help IT at an international level by sharing experience and knowledge
SI contributes to the attractiveness of Switzerland as a business location as well as to the quality of life and digital social sustainability in Switzerland.